Xingu Sp. X Leopoldi Stingray Pups!

Gumby79

A few days ago my Leopoldi gave birth to three pups, crazy thing is that two of them were hybrids and one looks like a pure leo. I have never heard of this cross of rays so I hope that these pups really develope into something cool. So here are some pics and a link to a short video I took.

Hope you Enjoy

Lyder

post-4978-0-17284900-1328329640_thumb.jpg

post-4978-0-59531700-1328329649_thumb.jpg

post-4978-0-85725100-1328329650_thumb.jpg

post-4978-0-40549100-1328329659_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Such nice rays. Congrats on the pups. Can't wait until I can get into the black rays myself. Last place I found them were $3000 a piece though :(. Saving up now.

Where did you get the Fly River Turtle from ???? how much do you sell the baby Rays for thanks

Such nice rays. Congrats on the pups. Can't wait until I can get into the black rays myself. Last place I found them were $3000 a piece though :(. Saving up now.

Where did you get the Fly River Turtle from ???? how much do you sell the baby Rays for thanks

I don't have a fly river turle. Price always depends on the demand, this pups are I would say right now one of a kind with a lot of potental and have had some very interesting offers but I not sure if I would sell them as of yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I built it myself, and total cost to build that tank by itself was around $5k but hard to pinpoint cause I built my whole aquariun setup all together and such so I am running much larger equipment to run the whole setup. The link below is my whole setup.