Id These Guys

JORG

These guys came in from Peru, I think I know what they are but I am not positive. There are 2 different species in the pics - both unidentified. They are between 5 - 7 mm

060-1.jpg

056-3.jpg

The "fatter" ones I'd almost swear were Aphistogramma Borelli fry but not 100%. The smaller clear fish with the stripe and touch of red on its tailfin looks like a Trochilocharax Ornatus > Crystal Rainbow Tetra. They do have a tetra look to them and if they are CRT, congrats. Everything I've looked at says they're rare. Most people mistake them for Bloodfin Tetras. Good Luck.

Yes the small clear ones are looking like the crt's I received before, but hard to tell till they put on some more meat. I don't think the others are Cichlids, when they are not eating they lay on the bottom of the tank flat on their sides -

Got a couple new pics this morning - these guys are pigs putting on a little depth now at 1 cm. I'm positive now they are not a Cichlid. And the other one is for sure a CRT

009-6.jpg

Edited by JORG