165 Gallon Impulse Build **lots Of Pictures - 56K Warning***

jcgd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that box on the right side of all those outlets? Is it a secondary surge protection breaker? That driftwood is so sweet.

It's just a GFI receptacle inside a weatherproof box. I was gonna run all my plugs through it, but if it trips then I lose everything. I haven't decided what to do quite yet. A bunch of GFI that are all independent would be best.

Pretty much ran out of things that I can do for now so I pulled out my wood and threw together an idea of what I'm gunning for. I'll have to move it around some as I add the rocks but the idea is there.

Let me know what you think...

FTS

photo-82.jpg

From my entryway

photo-83.jpg

From my corner of the couch

photo-84.jpg

very cool, im kinda wanting to see this in person.

For sure. I'm trying to get into the aquarium beautiful showing if it's ready to go, but anyone is welcome to come have a look. I'll probably have to steal some stems off you anyway. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

very true.

perhaps give it a test. grab a board same size or there abouts and a can of spray paint and see if you like the results. If your in a dust free enviro, with a higher humidity...a spray can might work. just have to watch that damn overlap with a larger surface area.