Deleting My Account

Every member contributes to the whole.

If it is about the Frankenfish post - I only considered it a debate and a way to see and understand other people's views. I didn't mean any offense.

Come to think of it, most of my family can't agree on most issues. But I would never get rid of them.

If you're upset over the snakehead thread I didn't see anything except a debate between people with different views. I found the thread very interesting myself. I"m sorry if you felt like you were being personally attacked. Or if its another issue causing you to feel this way then feel free to contact a mod or admin to discuss it.

But if you seriously want to delete your account you need to contact an Admin, either Tanker or Sam chicklets. They can do it for you.

Oh, it has nothing do to with the thread, I just saw in the news that biologist are going to ask the federal government for a snakehead ban.

I thought of leaving the website, but I have decided to euthanize my fish :cry:

It will be very hard, but I just will do it and save me the trouble :(

Edited by Quetzalcoatl

If I were in your position, I'd stay as is on this forum. Your a good member who has dedicated views which is important in a democratic society. If your concerned about people who might know about your own...suggest then to del any reference on AA like your above reference that you own one. Then I'll edit this post too. I personally do like the fish just in a tank not in Cdn waterways.

so in the end...pls stick around! :beer:

When they banned them in the USA they forced owners to euthanize them. But the ban in the USA didn't work at all. Snakeheads are now stablished permanently there, they have become a precious game fish. Fishermen cannot catch and release, if they catch a snakehead they have to kill it.

I just dont understand why youd euthanize your beloved pet just because they're thinking about a ban, if the government moves with typical efficiency it'll either never happen or it'll take a few years.