Member Titles Given By Aa

ckmullin

Look a look see and didn't find at first so I'll throw this question out there. I was always curious but I was just asked this question so I think it's worth this topic.

Would it be possible to get a list of the possible Member Titles given by AA and the break down to what post # is needed for each.

ty.

found what i was after:

Some of the numbers are mottled as there are discrepancies between the "active posts" and the post count shown below the member name when a message is posted. But here are the rough numbers.

0-9 new member

10-49 Convict

50-99 Acara

100-285 Jack Dempsey

279-555 Geophagus

551-821 Calvus

856-1060 Frontosa

1392-1559 Caeruleus

1683-2478 Managuense

2640-8141 Dovii

Edited by ckmullin

when i first joined this forum i thought everyone got different member titles depending on what section they posted in the most.

for example i thought if you posted like a thousand posts in the buy/sell section i thought your title would be a big predator or something.

or if you posted a thousand posts in bottom of the barrel your title would be a stingray.

lol i thought it was funny

now i just put my member title to whatever my profile picture is

when i first joined this forum i thought everyone got different member titles depending on what section they posted in the most.

for example i thought if you posted like a thousand posts in the buy/sell section i thought your title would be a big predator or something.

or if you posted a thousand posts in bottom of the barrel your title would be a stingray.

lol i thought it was funny

now i just put my member title to whatever my profile picture is

so I had the most posts in the "betta babe" section.....

well an interesting romp in the member listing

Over 1600 members out of 3,852 have 0 posts

Over 2600 members out of 3,852 have less than 10 posts

Perhaps something creative can be done to have a higher member % population being active and posting.

Now the Member Titles.

Some of the numbers are mottled as there are discrepancies between the "active posts" and the post count shown below the member name when a message is posted. But here are the rough numbers.

0-9 new member

10-49 Convict

50-99 Acara

100-285 Jack Dempsey

279-555 Geophagus

551-821 Calvus

856-1060 Frontosa

1392-1559 Caeruleus

1683-2478 Managuense

2640-8141 Dovii

well an interesting romp in the member listing

Over 1600 members out of 3,852 have 0 posts

Over 2600 members out of 3,852 have less than 10 posts

Perhaps something creative can be done to have a higher member % population being active and posting.

Now the Member Titles.

0-9 new member

10-49 Convict

50-99 Acara

100-285 Jack Dempsey

279-555 Geophagus

551-821 Calvus

856-1060 Frontosa

1392-1559 Caeruleus

1683-2478 Managuense

2640-8141 Dovii

Some people just like to read and lurk, there is no need to always be posting all over the site and always having to throw your 2 cents in when the piggy bank is already full. I myself like to lurk and not post much but rather read, if I feel like I find something I like in a section for sale I'll PM the person. Sometimes it's better to not post just because you want to post, but rather it's better to post when you provide information etc where it is needed. I've been a member for over 3 years and I have roughly 20 some posts, doesn't mean I'm not on the site everyday looking at topics and threads to see what's new and interesting.

Edited by stevieo

oh i do agree 100% some lurk, some post, nothing wrong with either.

what was said was not to point a finger at any member on what they've done or have not done but rather to show interesting facts what I found while looking @ these member titles. ;)

I think many people are discouraged from posting due to fear of being banned, fear of internet bullying, fear of internet predators, fear of being labeled, fear to express themselves, fear of their own nature.... This not only happens on the internet but also in real life. Most people spend their days hidden in their homes scared from each other, just lurking through the windows..... :poo: