Canadian Aquabid

Bandi

I love Aquabid but I hate it also. There are so many nice fish out there but many sellers won't ship to Canada.

So I was thrilled to discover this:

http://www.canadianaquariumconnection.com/ClassAuction/

Canadian Aquarium Connection.

But I am disapointed that there is not even a fraction of the trffic on it as Aquabid.

I have decided to use it, I have items for sale on it. I want this site to grow so I started this topic to make more people aware of it. ft it gets more traffic then more sellers will post their stuff and more items will become available.

So check it out...check it out often and send the link to all your fishy friends. Together we can make this site successful. It is a great way for Canadians to share fish because many US sellers will not ship here.

Bandi,

Kudos to you for supporting the CAC site. There has been some interesting fish and plants on there that weren't listed on aquabid and I enjoy bidding on them. As I'm on aquabid too, I suggest listing there as well. With more Canadian sellers, comes more Canadian customers too.