30 Gallon Freebie

SuperGuppyGirl

So a friend of the family while donating some baby clothes to Goodwill, rescued a fish tank from going to the dump, knowing that I like fish gave it to me figuring I might enjoy another tank :) much to the chagrin of my beloved hubby, the family friend dropped it off at my house and left not knowing of my overstock of aquariums, so after a bit of bargaining I agreed to get rid of one of my current tanks to keep the new one, so a phone call later I found a home for one of my 10G with a friend whose kidlet wants a few fishys, so I am swapping my GBR's from a 10 to a 30...hopefully they will appreciate it. So decided to start my journal with the swapping process....stay tuned for pics lol

My stocking is currently 2 GBR (m and f), 4 danios, and a hillstream loach as that was almost overstock for the 10G, thinking this new tank needs some corys taken from my 75G as there are 60+ in there another pair of GBR and some more danios scrouged from the other tanks but what to put in for a midground school....

• 6 months later...

Still haven't gotten around to this yet as I suffer from MTS and not the snail kind lol. The stock list has changed to DUP. And Black corys, a trio of gardener I killies and a group of 5 betta ocellatte. Hopefully soon once I stop being a paranoid Cory momma.