Retail Therapy

Wingin' It

I'm sure we've all needed a little retail therapy now and again. I see lots of you out and about at the LFS hangouts...I know you all do it too! LOL

I was feeling bummed today, so I made a couple stops at the LFSs. At one place...I stood to watch the interactions of a cute little guy. In FCGs words, "He Looked At Me!" So I bought, "George" and his lady friend, "Lady". I could only get one decent shot of George...Lady is a little shy.

He may look plain...but he's fun to watch!

20130127_185736.jpg

Retail therapy and fish seem to go hand in hand. A nice fish purchase seems to brighten up my day. From the number of fish I own perhaps I should be treated for depression lol.

Lol, I adore fish retail therapy, my wallet not so much. I like the looks of these guys but am paranoid of getting pinched lol, plus what can they go with in an aquarium?

They can catch fish if the fish are slow/maybe also asleep...but i've got them in with largeish catfish...and there are plenty of feeder minnows. I picked up both of these crayfish with my hands. They didn't even try to pinch me. My son absolutely thinks they're awesome!

• 4 months later...

Yesterday my latest bout of retail therapy saw me buy a fish that is easily 2.5 times bigger than any of the other fish in the tank I put him in!

I bought a HUGE male Venustus! I even woke up this morning with no missing fish or dead fish! lol

20130620_205423_zps1437d7d4.jpg