Sterbai.

MisterGrumbles

I managed to get a solid picture of my sterbai, finally. I heard that there's a chance of this cory being stressed. I also heard having them in groups of three is the way to go about keeping them happy. Also, I tried sexing the little guy, but it's hard to tell; may be too young yet. Judging from colours too, can anyone tell me for sure if maybe he's just stressed. Thanks, AA.

20130131_105139_zps6ec5f928.jpg

When we talked last night, you were saying the pectoral fins were more white than orange/yellow. Do his eyes look a bit sunken in? In the pic looks a bit red near the eyes, not sure if this is just the pic or actually on the fish.

Just in general comparison to your sterbai, the yellow was more white, but it seems as though it's just the main part of his body that has more white, where as the edge of his fins have a more yellow colour to them. As for the eyes, it looks to be just the picture, maybe he has the faintest bit of light red hue to his eyes..

I'd say up your Sterbai's especially as they can handle higher temps easier than the other cory species. I would say he is a little stressed give them all some buddies. Aquarium Central has all your corys, if I remember correct the Sterbais there are only $8-9, Pandas $5-6 and Albinos like $2 ea.

Those prices are great. I will have to take a trip myself this weekend. Last time I was there was during pond season and I didn't bother looking at cories.

Mr. G--I'd consider buying the albino and panda from you as those are the two species I have right now. Send me a PM if interested.