View New Content Button Not Working

I thought it was just my phone being weird, but the View New Content button is not working for me on my phone or desktop.

I'm logged in and all, just no new content being delivered even though there is new content if I scroll through the forums manually.

Working fine for me... redirects me to the New Content page where there are various search options down the left side to sort what new content you want is...

My guess is that you are hitting the button while you are in the PM system maybe?? That will show you New Content for the Members system as the PM system is NOT a forum, it's a function of the Member's side.

Hitting the button from the main page should net the best results.

Solved it! Now I'm not sure what the heck happened but here's a plot synopsis.

I opened a new browser tab, came here using my favorites button and hit the new content from the main page, just like I have hundreds or thousands of times and I get a Sorry, no new content found.

I checked the option boxes on the left once more and I noticed that "just items I follow" was highlighted.

I've never selected that option, ever, so I'm not sure why it would be selected now, but I guess we can all learn something from this post.

• 2 years later...

This is happening to me now. I've checked the side bar and it's checked on 'content I have not read'. I haven't been on in a while so there should be oodles of stuff there but nada.