L Shape Tank In Progress

tomuhs

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share some photos of my soon to be L shape tank. Took a while to get this up, but i'm finally almost done with it. Not really good at DIY posts or anything so i'm doing an relatively late update.

The tank will be filtered using a large bio reactor, Ultima II 4k, on a 8500 gph pump. Not sure what I will be stocking the tank with but I'm hoping some stingrays down the road. I'd love to hear any suggestions.

Anyways here she is; sorry about the mess was doing my pre-plumbing. Hope to have water in it by the end of the month.

tankgc.jpg

I'm impressed. How many gallons is that bad boy?

Thanks! It's gonna be 600 gals total.

Wow! That's incredible. My wife gives me dirty looks when I talk about a 120 pi$$ed.gif

Haha ty again. Can't wait to get it up and running.

Keep on trying! You never know!

looks good! but it's not wide enough for Rays, you want a tank that is 4-6 feet wide so the rays can turn around in it. can't wait to see it when you got it up and running. :thumbs:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looking good I like L shaped tanks, such a nice change from the standard, I think an L shaped peninsula tank would be kewl...hum.......

• 2 months later...