Private Message Notifications - "the Contents Are Missing"

Tanker

From now on, ALL Private Message Notifications (the emails that tell you there is a new or replied message here for you) will no longer have their contents in the email. You will HAVE to log into AA to retrieve the contents yourself.

FAR too many people are having far too difficult of a time reading the part where in BIG letters it tells you to NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL and frankly I'm sick of a full Inbox of replies to messages that don't concern me. Some of you are using the PM system for things completely unrelated to fish, and I don't need to know about it.

After each upgrade of the forum (these happen every few weeks to few months) the system gets reset with the contents included and for a while I try to deal with the emails by replying to each of them with a copy-and-paste I have. However since this last upgrade a few weeks ago I have had OVER 200 messages that show me people just can't wrap their heads around reading the entire message, so I am stopping it here, and now, and forever. I will be IMMEDIATELY altering the default format upon every incremental upgrade as the few minutes it takes to obliterate the contents being included for your convenience saves me several hours of my life after the fact.