Acro, Monti And Softy Problems - Odd

Hi all I've been running my tank for about 10 months now will see if I can post pics not sure how do it from my iPhone. Anyway I have plenty of coral in my tank and most of which I'm told is harder to keep happy than the ones that die almost immediately. Frog spawn, torches, hammers, clove polyps, flower pots all do really well for me which some struggle with yet I can't keep leathers or toad stools for trying, within weeks they literally disentegrate. As for acro and monti with 2 weeks they develop RTS and are dead shortly after. Anyone have any answers? I'm not getting any good reasons from any store I ask and it's making me mental.

Here's my tank info

150 gallon with 45 gal sump back overflow box 30" high 18" deep

Vortex powerhead

2 Kessil A350 lights

Reef octopus skimmer

Phosphate reactor

I was running charcoal in bags in the sump as well just because I liked the water clarity. Stopped weeks ago when I was told my water is too clean.

WAter info

Temp 78.5

I do regular water changes of 20-40 gal before last change here are levels

Ph 8.2

Ammonia -0

Nitrate - 30-40

Nitrite - 0

Phosphate - 0.25

Salinity - 1.025

Calcium - 420

Hardness - 160/200

My fish do great with exception of a Radiant wrasse that's missing but everyone else is doing very well.

Also added some rock about two months ago and battling aiptasia but just added peppermint shrimp to help that prob

Any ideas? Answers? Suggestions?