L24 - Red Scarlet Pleco Scrapping With An L114

cjerrom

Here is a link to Photobuck with the L25 and L114 trying to intimidate each other over a piece of food - Repashy Meat Pie.

Quite funny how they really go at each other. The L24 (17") is the king of the tank right now but he leaves these two 11-12" alone to play. The L177 in the background just stays high on the cave and avoids these two.

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/cjerrom/media/L25%20-%20Red%20Scarlet%20Pleco/L25tailfins_zps8c020851.jpg

Edited by cjerrom

Thanks this guy came in a little cold but after hitting him with some meds and food he has really colored up. The sad thing is that his buddy who was red on every inch of 7 fins did not make it! This is the typical L25 that I have been getting in at this size.

Nice healthy fish lets hope he is doing well when I get back to the office after being away for three days w/o being fed!! That's why I keep sacrificial dither fish!!

I am getting some more in next week that are supposed to look like these as these are not the super reds! So I was pondering a super red but it's too expensive literally double for the same size fish.