damtrees

MY FIRST PUP JUST HAD HER FIRST PUP

One of my stingrays had her first pup pure leo and couldnt be more happy 4 inch female took about 3 days to start eating cut up earthworms going on a few weeks now and so far so good makes up for the two aros she killed when she was preggo

post-4667-0-00799400-1366673268_thumb.jpg

this little pup is now happy and about 9'' 10'' and i couldnt be more happy

post-4667-0-27149800-1395762194_thumb.jpg

Edited by damtrees

my guess was out buy a few days and a little smaller then the last one but got lucky again and had another pup thinking its a male but need to have a better look. twice in a row she only had the one pup but one is better then none so i cant complane. post-4667-0-67853600-1373901712_thumb.jpg

and a photo of the ma and pa mother is the one in the back funny how much they take from there parints spotting patterns

post-4667-0-65644700-1373902184_thumb.jpg

at what time did you separate them from the parents? my motoro female is soon to have pups & i'm green as to the first week procedures. btw awesome pair & i'm sure the pups will be great to. some day soon I hope to get some leos or bds. again congrats.

is she for sale ? :heart: would give her a great home

is she for sale ? :heart: would give her a great home

im keeping the first one as she was my first the second one i think is a male and will be for sale once its eating and putting on weight i have a buddy looking but you never know ill keep you posted