No3Pho4 X Overdose

Need some advice guys I accidentally overdosed my tank(dropped the bottle)

The tank should have received a 6 ml dose when in actuality it got closer to 250ml

24 hrs later complete white out in the tank so I did a 40 percent water change and pulled my sprayers out of the water to boost the oxygenation and removal of the nitrogen gas

Now other than my anemone and soft corals closing up shop and my house smelling of nitrogen all the inhabitants seem ok

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated

There is still 25x too much supplement. Do another large water change (80% change would bring it down to x5 overdose). This is a salt water tank right? Why are you even dosing with NO3 and PO4? The goal with a sw reef tank should be to have both these parameters as low as possible. Since newly mixed sw is caustic, I would mix it and let is sit overnight with a powerhead for agitation; especially when doing such a large water change.

Hopefully all goes well.

I'm dosing to remove the nitrate and a water change that large would do far more harm than good . It's starting to clear now and the skimmer has caught up hopefully the anemone and Xenia trees pull out of it and the fish don't develope ich. Thx for your input