Your Auction Haul!

Hey everyone, just curious what you picked up at the auction today?!

I got:
- Orange Shrimp

- Blue Pearl Shrimp

- Rili Shrimp (thanks SuperGuppyGirl!)

- L066 Pleco

- L254 Plecos

- 2 large Fenestratus

- 4 VERY large Firemouths (the largest of them, a big male, not looking so good sadly)

- Parkinsoni Rainbowfish

- Deep Water Creek Rainbowfish

- Goyder River Rainbowfish

- Armored Catfish (had no idea what these were before today, so cool)

I think that's about it. So, what'd you get or what'd you NOT get that's burning you up?!

EDIT: A little upset I didn't pick up some more fancy plecos yesterday, and the big Firemouth is looking VERY happy today snacking on NLS and chasing the ladies around :D

Edited by jeremoose

I got rummy nosed tetras, sterbai corys, some of those 'undescribed' mollies from south america (rusty something or others), some giant vals and a wad of najas grass.

I was hoping to see more hardware (lights) but this time there was little that I was more than bulbs.

Next Day comments:

Im not too sure how everyone else are liking their undescibed mollies, but my batch had a couple in there that are closer to maturity and beginning to show colour. Im very happy with them. My corys also look very nice now that they arent stressed out anymore. Truthfully I got the rummies because noone was bidding on them and wasnt too excited about them at first, but now that they arent stressed anymore, they look super in my tank. I kind of have a red and white theme in my 30 gallon for my mid and top swimmers so the combo of colours in them makes for a nice look, not to mention that they put on a nice show in their schooling. :)

Edited by jamesbarr

I got:

Fundulopanchax sjostedti

Kryptolebias marmoratus

Undescribed mollies from rusty wessel

Chilatherina bleheri

Aplocheilus lineatus

Pair of platinum dragon plakats

Betta albimarginata

Mixed bag of zoo med stuff

My haul was some of the undescribed mollies, jenysia lineata(one sided livebearer) and then it was off to the stores. I went to Nature's Corner Saturday and picked up some plants already. AC could've broke the bank as the cory elegans were soooo tempting but just left with half a dozen betta smaragdina. Then on our way home(and thanks to everyone who helped me tear down my tanks!!) we hit Big Als, was tempted by a different line of celebese halfbeaks but passed. Also picked up some water lettuce and grindal worms, gratis as well as the gift bags of food. Had a great time(other than certain members of ACE abusing me!!) and kudos to everyone who helped out!!

Such a great time. I motion that EVERYONE from AA either has a t-shirt made up or at least name tags with their username and their real name for the next auction. I'm sourcing a place to have a jersey made for me that says JEREMOOSE across the back.

Picked up:

2/3 bags of green laser Cory's ( so wanted that 3rd bag as well)

Group of 6 gymnogeophagus ex meridianalis

Group of 4 tatia Perugia (wood cats)

Group of 6 Oryzias woworae (daisy blue rice fish)

Bolbitis

Naja Grass (which turned out to have a surprise duck weed centre :( )

Walter worms

Traded a betta for a group of 4 tiger barbs

Wanted some C120, but the lady that was buying them needed them more, and really wanted some of the wild cross GBR'S but I was already way past my budget lol

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

I picked up:

a bunch of anubias

most of the crypts

Cories, cories and more cories- bronze, sterbai, C-120's, dup's. They ate most of my budget. Now to get them to breed.

vals,

ornaments that no one wanted.

hornwort

the old calenders that I bought for the fish pics that I want to frame.

Columbian red tetras

A few other items.

Met a few members. I was the one wearing the rust colored shirt in the middle. Thanks to ACE for the auction and show. Very enjoyable. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Just got home so now the fish have to settle in after a 6 hour car ride.

I picked up:

Cories, cories and more cories- bronze, sterbai, C-120's, dup's. They ate most of my budget. Now to get them to breed.

Hopefully you got some girls in those C120's cause I'm calling dibs lol.

Such a great time. I motion that EVERYONE from AA either has a t-shirt made up or at least name tags with their username and their real name for the next auction. I'm sourcing a place to have a jersey made for me that says JEREMOOSE across the back.

I second the motion, I think I'll just put a cory pic on mine.

I didn't get much this time as I'm downsizing my tanks so I mostly sold stuff(jamesbarr-those were my rummynose :) ). But I couldn't resist and ended up getting a pair of red velvet swords. I wish they were red eyed red swords tho, my quest for them continues! I also wanted those Caudopunctatus but didn't have anywhere to put them right now. Whoever bought those, if you get babies let me know :)

I had a good time but wasn't feeling well and had to leave halfway through. I wish I could have stayed as I wanted that pencil drawing of the angelfish. I really like how this time there was some art included, pretty nice stuff too.

I do agree we need T shirts or at least name tags to identify ourselves better. I was the tall girl at the beginning being a runner. At least I'm easy to pick out of a crowd, lol.

I didn't get much this time as I'm downsizing my tanks so I mostly sold stuff(jamesbarr-those were my rummynose :) ). But I couldn't resist and ended up getting a pair of red velvet swords. I wish they were red eyed red swords tho, my quest for them continues! I also wanted those Caudopunctatus but didn't have anywhere to put them right now. Whoever bought those, if you get babies let me know :)

I had a good time but wasn't feeling well and had to leave halfway through. I wish I could have stayed as I wanted that pencil drawing of the angelfish. I really like how this time there was some art included, pretty nice stuff too.

I do agree we need T shirts or at least name tags to identify ourselves better. I was the tall girl at the beginning being a runner. At least I'm easy to pick out of a crowd, lol.

I suspected that was you! You handed me a couple bags of fish at the start I think.

You were supposed to bring those rummies for me but i saw them on the table..... don't make sales and not keep them. I believe you should get a temp ban for that mod or not!!!