My Finnex Fugeray Led Has Arrived!

Koot

I decided to go the LED route and after some research, Finnex was the way to go. Especially for the price, the PAR, and the looks.

One of the reps is also quite active on plantedtank.net quite a bit, which is great to see from a consumer point of view.

I also liked that they carry a 30" model. If you have a 29 gallon, you know that 30" is an oddball size in the world of lighting.

My 29 gallon is 18" high, so this should give me low to low-medium light. Seeing how I'm not running CO2 or on a mad fert dosing regime and have mostly anubias, java fern, hygrophilia polysperma, and crypts...it should be adequate to promote growth.

Once I have it set up for a couple of weeks I'll report back on my thoughts.

All I can say for now is that it was extrememly easy to order (there's a canadian distributor now) and it arrived in 4 business days.

Edited by Koot

• 3 weeks later...

No ability to run separate timers for the moon and daylight are my biggest complaint. that, and no rear exit of power cord...

I run things pretty low tech, but already seeing improved growth over my old coralife 65watt CFL.

No worries about the late reply, Cgybetta ;)

meeiu, your light arrive?

Edited by Koot