Ada Cube Garden 60X30X36

meeiu

Still no pressurized CO2 but have been looking around for cylinders/regulators... however the UG is pearling A LOT even without the CO2. So makes me wonder if I should bother investing in CO2 equipment. The right side has bounced back and is way greener than before. Overall, I have fairly happy with the UG and it is spreading nicely. What do you guys think? :)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Did you do anything to green up the UG?

I see a shrimp on the left glass. What is it? He looks a bit lonely. ;)

Nothing really. I am at lost at times..

Before, I use to do a water change once every 1.5 to 2 months and they never pearled for me. However, I did a water change about 3 weeks ago and they started to pearl like crazy. And then another water change a week ago and they still continue to pearl like crazy but I have dosed less Excel than before. Maybe they like the minerals in my water? lol.. i have no idea.

I think I will do more water changes from now on.. they seem to react good to it.

Still no pressurized CO2 but have been looking around for cylinders/regulators... however the UG is pearling A LOT even without the CO2. So makes me wonder if I should bother investing in CO2 equipment. The right side has bounced back and is way greener than before. Overall, I have fairly happy with the UG and it is spreading nicely. What do you guys think? :)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Okay :) I will take that advice since it saves me a few hundred... haha