Testimonials: From Canadian Discus Association Co-Founder

AlbertaDiscus

My Visit to Alberta Discus

icon_post_target.gifby Darcy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Had a chance Saturday to Visit Alberta Discus. Mark has a nice fishroom set up and LOTS of super gorgeous Discus!! Mark has a nice selection of Discus in all colors as well as Wilds and even Plecos. I would have taken Discus from each and every tank. Mark is a straight up guy and knows what he's talking about when it comes to fish. You all know how I feel about Yellows and Pigeon Bloods but he had some there that were stunning. The one tank of Wilds he had were HUGE!!!! All the other Wild's were in terrific shape and greeted you when you came close to their tank.

All of the tanks were clean and well taken care of. The fishroom was well set up and easy to navigate. Mark can and will talk Discus with you,I could have stayed for hours. You get the feel for Mark's passion for Discus after talking to him for the first 5 minutes. It's nice to have someone dealing in the Hobby that isn't just in it for the money and cares about the Fish that are in his care and in the bags his customers take home. I recommend Alberta Discus to anyone near or far!! You won't be disappointed in the Fish or the service!

Thanks for the visit Mark and I will be back!!!
Owner and Co Founder of CDA