Spring Auction

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general public is welcome to attend. There are no admission fees. To sell items, a membership is required. Becoming a member is easy and only $25 a year. Once a member, simply contact the auction organizer, Michael Pham at Michael@edmontonfish.com with your membership number and how many lots you will be selling (max 20).

Tomorrow will be my first auction, anything in particular that I should know, bring (besides cash), etc? Are there usually live food cultures available?

I'd bring a cooler to put your haul in. And there's always live food cultures.

Edited by jeremoose

I got three scarlet endlers, a pair of betta ocellata, seven or so Daisy's Ricefish, five assassin snails, Shinnersia rivularis 'Weiss-Grun', two sponge filters, and two one gallon tanks. Wanted the Zoogoneticus tequila but it wasn't happening, I got the name of the guy who bought the group though so it's all good.

I would like to thank the sellers, ACE and everybody who helped put it on, this won't be my last auction!

I came home with more than I thought I would!! I snagged the only 2 Syno. multipuncatus, a few mbuna for the work tank, and a few other odds and ends. I was going to turn a 55gal at home into a tank for small mbuna, but it looks like it's going to be a tank for Victorian cichlids! It's been a while since I've had some, so I'm kind of excited to have them again!

Thanks to ACE for the auction - it was a lot of fun!!

Excellent auction! Snagged the albino axolotl, a pair of least killifish, 7 wild color BN (some will have to be rehomed as I think a lot of males), hastatus corys, neon rice fish, some juvie GBRs, 3G and a 10G tank. Wanted more of the corys but just don't have room for anymore tanks. Lol still trying to figure out where to put the 2 I bought. Oh and won the canister filter from the raffle but the best was the Ian Fuller painting of C. Robinae! Thank you ACE and everyone for the excellent time!

It was a good auction, better than I was expecting!

I ended up with a group of M.maccullochi, a pair of Albino Guppies and 3 of those C120 cories. I really wanted that big flash pleco but I kind of forgot about it and left before it went up for bid. Does anyone know how much it went for ?

Honestly lots of fish than last year its really fun….Please one thing that I'm not impress some guys trying to bid as high from the start what the heck..!your trying put a higher bid for your own fish please let the front guys do the talking…not nice...

a pair of least killifish,

Oh, your the arsehole who outbid me on those ;)

If they have some babies for you hit me up.

Lol not a problem, been after these for awhile myself so fingers crossed

Brought home some corydora Duplicaous, 3 albino baby plecos, a bunch of plants and the bag of filters and enough floss to fill them and the big box of stuff. Haven't had time to look at all my haul as I just got home after a 4 hour drive home to Grande Prairie.

Thanks to everyone who helped put the auction on. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Brought home some thorichthys helleri, honduran red points (they're looking a little rough, worried about them!), some spotted Raphael's, some BN plecos, and a massive piece of driftwood.

You got that massive piece? I missed when that went.