90Gal Mbuna Tank

jvision

Here's a pic of a tank I've finally got running at work. I had a few other smaller ones around my shop, but have consolidated pretty much everything into this 90gal w. a 33gal sump

The main tank houses 5 full grown Ps. acei, 7 juvie C. afra (White Tops) and 6 L349 (Green spot Ancistrus). The sump is going to house holding females/fry and maybe some breeding Albino BNs

CAM00044_zps9mo72ha7.jpg

Yes, it's resting against the glass. If you look through my other journal threads, you'll see how I've done my rock in the past

• 1 month later...

I wanted the granite for another tank at home (new journal thread starting in a week or so!), so I redid the aquascape with fieldstone (all purchased from Burnco for $16)20140421_075752_zpscqgqf7lw.jpg

I think I counted around 36 fish in the main tank.

The sump is home to almost 100 fry. I've got to find a way to house the almost 80 L349 fry I get monthly. They get picked off if I let them loose in the sump

20140421_075758_zpsqxstaeng.jpg

• 1 month later...

Current FTS

output_zpsejmgkgjd.jpg

Breeding groups include:

Ps. acei

Lab. sp. perlmut

Ps. kingsizei "orange"

Ancistrus sp. L349

Yellow Labs and Rusties are getting close to maturity as well.

The white PVC close to the top center is a modified intake for an AC 500 which is full of lava rock and has strawberries planted. So far, I've had 2 of the sweetest juiciest strawberries ever!

• 1 year later...