Calgary Aquarium Society Horticultural Award Program

Well, it was a valiant effort by Frogfish but....... I win!!!! Now to figure out which level I'm at as I want to be a grand master plant keeper and think I'm almost there...

• 2 weeks later...

Have to get more spotted as I'm aiming for a 1000 points....take that Frogfish!! (psst I have your plaque too so you can pick it up when you come spot my plants)

Wow I'm pretty happy with the results considering the short amount of time I have been enjoying the hobby. Good job fishclubgirl good on you to keep goals, mine is to get around 250 points a year or more if I can. Now that the tanks are looking and growing well I am running out of tank space and I find it hard to remove plants that I like for the sake of getting new ones just for points.

Psst I'm cheating by running 4 hi tech tanks which might explain how I managed to get so many points in only a year.

I don't mind waiting until the next meeting for the plaque, I might just find the time to make and print my multi form that Bear the hapmaster liked so much. Too bad he can't award brownie points hehe.

Can I get points for managing to get green hair algae to pearl? Man that stuff is a pita to pull out of a glosso carpet, thank goodness for the advice on this forum to make a swifty spiffy hair collector out of pipe cleaners.