Next Big Auction October 5Th

I know it's a little early but we have confirmed the date of the next big CAS auction. Start saving your nickels and breeding your fish!!

I found about $3 in nickels and dimes this past few days during my move! lol I`m off to a great start eh?

think that's the going rate for duckweed....

• 3 months later...

Starting to get ready... Please let me know if you need lots for the auction, 25 for members and 30 for members who volunteer. We'll even let the riffraff of ACE attend and bring fish...

• 3 weeks later...

We never quite sure what will be there and I always end up coming home with something unexpected. I do know there'a someone in the CAS who breed barbs but someone might be clearing out a tank too. You'll just have to show up!!

I've never been to one of these auctions before. Does anyone know if there will be filament barbs there? I would love a shoal of them in my 450g

I have been to four of the CAS auctions always a good time.I have only seen them once a trio, so a shoal would be tough but you never know what will show up.Last two there was LOTS of plants & albino BN usually some unexpected finds to keep it interesting so make room in your quarantine tank and join the fun.

I might have to abandon my volunteer position as well as my lots... Arborgeddon lingers on for me I'm a climbing arborist.

Can anyone in the Nw take my lots there for me or I can also bring them the morning and then have someone bid on stuff for me lol. Ill give you a list of plants I don't need and go from there I can't let fishclublady take my lead in hap points muhahaha.