Next Big Auction October 5Th

A crap load of cories! Schwartzi, nattereri, orange and green lasers, robustus, plants, Kubotai and zodiac loaches with a few tetras of course

Sounds like my birthday wish list...

If anyone requires more lots, please let me know. We're not quite full yet and I want us to have lots of pretty fish, plants and equipment to bid on!!

Got outbid on a bunch of stuff and doubles of stuff for not paying attention to what I already had won bids on. How do you keep a straight mind when running like a chicken with its head cut off... Oh yeah I got rid of a bunch of plants. Good times and already looking forward to the next one.

Well, got a pair of nice guppies imported from Edmonton. Hee hee. And she already popped out a handful of fry!

Came home with a handful of barbs and sword tails. And lots of nice plants.

I had a great time. And for the record, hubby is learning. He is getting better and behaving himself. I may have been called a "mean wife" by the auctioneer but there is no doubt I am a good teacher. Still spent WAY too much money though.