Fall Auction?

Excellent, just before Halloween!! Are the members of ACE going to dress as their favorite fish?? Already started saving my duckweed for Syno321...

Excellent, just before Halloween!! Are the members of ACE going to dress as their favorite fish?? Already started saving my duckweed for Syno321...

Great :cry: So I'm guessing that you're coming dressed as the wicked witch of the south?

:boom:I will take my magic wand and make you disappear..... and your cories will be mine, all mine and not Superguppygirls.. Be very careful what you wish for

Edited by fishclubgirl

Great :cry: So I'm guessing that you're coming dressed as the wicked witch of the south?

At least you won't have to spend a lot of money on make-up ;)

At least you won't have to spend a lot of money on make-up ;)

Syno, I can lend you a broom extractor

Edited by Catmandu

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where is it held in Edmonton? also can things be bought in a farmers market type fashion or does each item have to be auctioned off in a lengthy process? Sorry if these questions seem dumb but I know nothing about these auctions other than what pictures I've seen.

Edited by IronChefItaly

It's at High Park Community Hall, in the west end (11032 154 St). Items are auctioned off one by one. It's a lot of fun, and you're bound to come home with some good deals.

Edited by MattsBettas

+1 on the fun, there is a viewing first so you can peek at the goodies, the auction then a raffle. Excellent time although the auctioneers can get a bit rowdy , and there is this calgarian woman who thinks she can nab all my corys *cough* Fishclubgirl *cough* but all in all fun and fantastic deals.