Moving Up... My Pure Red Line Crs

jumpsmasher

been a while since I took any photos of my top breeding group . Of the three "graduates", one of them turned out to be a really looking male:

SKA-2160008_zps982b07d3.jpg

SKA-2160122_zpsd1f87b8c.jpg

SKA-2160123_zps95c83a3d.jpg

Unfortunately the one female in that group passed away a few months ago. The third one turned out to be a male i believe but wasn't as nice as the one above so I ended up removing him from the group.

Did add several more females for him though:

SKA-2160025_zpsf90a8077.jpg

SKA-2160015_zpsb432c9ec.jpg

• 7 months later...

Is it possible to get Mosura flower/crown PRL?

Yes, but usually not from Japanese lines - flowerhead / crown are quite rare amongst japanese breeders but there are a few breeder out there.

Nishiki-Ebi in particular was known for his line of japanese red bee shrimp with headgear and large white coverage

flat-prl.jpg

12-12-2.jpg

Also MananaP from BC worked on a line of PRL with headgear for many years, and he explicitly state that he never used golden bee / snow white

Unfortunately Nishiki-Ebi switched his focus to "cloud" (fancy pinto) shrimps and MananaP went MIA from the shrimp world.

You will see some mosura flowerhead / crown from other asia or european but still fairly rare... at least high quality ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen any mosura offsprings from your own line of PRL? Or is that not possible?

Yes, I seen around 6 or so in the last year but their quality were not that great; if i recall most if not all of them came from my lower grade tanks