Meeting Next Tuesday

Just a heads up that the next CAS meeting is September 9th. We are pleased to welcome B & I Aquariums and she will be telling us how she got the fish bug bad and the lessons she learned along the way. We also will be reviewing how to bag and label your fish for the upcoming auction. You also can reserve your auction lots then. Our jar show will be central and south American cichlids and we will have our mini auction too. Hope to see you there!!

I am planning on coming. I have never been to one. Looking forward to it.

Was my first time ever at an aquarium club meeting of any sorts last night as well and even though I was hiding in a corner for most of the night (much like I do on AA), it certainly looked like a fun bunch.

Great meeting last night and some real steals at the mini auction. Bladderwort for a dollar!!

There was definitely some great deals to be had at the auction. Looking forward to future meetings - might have to bring out some shrimps to the big auction or future meetings!

Edited by jumpsmasher