Auction Time!

jvision

It's just a week away, so who's bringing what??

I don't think I'll be able to stay for most of it, but I'll be there at the beginning and end. I'll be selling a bunch of African Mbuna and a few male L349 ("Green Spot" BN), maybe a few young Tropheus if I make time to remodel the tank on Saturday. I also have a few live cultures - vinegar eels, for sure, mayb a microworm culture, too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of bringing in

-sterbai cory

-black schultzei cory

-reg BN plecos

-cherry shrimp

-least killifish

-apistogramma pebas

-melanotaenia maccullochi (skull creek)

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

:cuss: Actually I've been working with an allergist for the last few months and she thinks that I'm cured, so bring it on! I just got back from the Catfish Convention in Washington so I haven't had a chance to compile my list of items. Pretty much guaranteed to have some exotic Corys there.

Edited by syno321

I'd like to bring some driftwood with Anubias attached but can't find any way I can get them up there in sale-able condition... Suggestions?

Clear garbage bag

:cuss: Actually I've been working with an allergist for the last few months and she thinks that I'm cured, so bring it on! I just got back from the Catfish Convention in Washington so I haven't had a chance to compile my list of items. Pretty much guaranteed to have some exotic Corys there.

Carevto spill as I've seen some Catcon lists and fair drooling to see what you brought back.

Good news Superguppy girl... my tanks are too full and am only looking for bargains or rare plants...Might even have time to cuddle the kid...

Good news Superguppy girl... my tanks are too full and am only looking for bargains or rare plants...Might even have time to cuddle the kid...

Lol I lucked out and the hubby is home so childless I shall go. Which works as I'm hoping to burn some flubber off running lol. First kid free outing in over 6 months, so I may be excitable. Plus allowing fair game for others as I'm running short on tank space with the 200 odd fry atm. Basically looking to snag some duplicareous and maybe one or two others. And stuff to redo my fish room.

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl