Auction Time!

jvision

Came home with more than i wanted lol.

magazines galore few fish for existing tanks. 8 air pumps ( never have too many)

Bio balls , silk plants for daughters 20gal betta tank. Got some @$$ snails and few too many plants.

met a lot of new people too. Can put a face too forum name. Was fun

until next time

all new fish all doing well in tanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite surprised at the prices up until about 2:30. Next go round I am rounding up all my bristlenose and Val's. Would have made a killing. I came home with a dozen wild x domestic rams. A lace plant and some corydora napoensis. Just need to figure out who vender 173 was as I want more of them....

I came home with plant, plants and more plants. Just what I wanted. Also came home with gold rams, guppies, sterbai and trill cories and the blue tetras. Tanks and filters and mags can't ever have enough. Thanks to everyone involved for putting on the auction. :bow: Until the next one, will be saving my money. :D

Had a good time as per usual but only ended up with some cories.. but also got some plants from AC and was great to see so many friends!!

If anyone didn't get the Ps. acei you were hoping for, I still have quite a few juvies! ;)

Yup... I loved being teased about the 1 dollar bag of electric yellows I purchased for contrast in my 6 foot male peacock tank... was worth the tease! LOL

also picked up some subwassertang for a project I am doing ..... otherwise being the frugal person I am I didn't get any of the other items I bid on...

The items were getting good prices for most of the day up until about the final two hours ...

As always the AA guys did a bang up job and showed a lot of class with the minute of silence at the start of the auction.

Jerry

Just wonder how much it goes for the pricethe group of small german peacock out there? I left after lunch just wonder?

Was wondering if anyone knew of who was the seller of the gold rams. Their id was 272-14 on my bag of rams. Don't even know if they are part of the forum. Was wondering what they were being fed? I don't really want to change their diet too much if possible. They are very nice, but young and I want to keep them alive.

Just wonder how much it goes for the pricethe group of small german peacock out there? I left after lunch just wonder?

I picked up a bag of "German Red Shoulder" for $2 or $5. Super cheap!