Cas Spring Auction March 8Th

Though it may not look like it outside, (and that's why I'm doing tons of fishy stuff inside), the CAS spring auction is March 8th at the Montgomery community hall. Auction starts at 11am, viewing is at 10am. Everyone is welcome and volunteers are even more welcome!! Sellers must register with me in advance and be current members of an aquarium club. Should sellers need extra lots, please request in advance. It's a great day and hopefully the weather will cooperate!!

For those of you from out of town or other first timers, Montgomery Community hall is at the corner of Home Road an 16 Ave NW. Everyone is welcome even certain members of ACE!!

Right now, we only do shows every second year as yes, they are a lot of work. We always can use more volunteers though and your fish do spawn faster if you help out!! Look at how many mollies I have, for instance...

I meant the home competition because trimming plants for auction takes recovery time. Good thing volunteering makes plants grow faster too because I can barely get a guppy or platy to breed.

Do you want some guppies?? I've got too many nices ones and I'll take your cutey pie of a daughter as a trade...

I meant the home competition because trimming plants for auction takes recovery time. Good thing volunteering makes plants grow faster too because I can barely get a guppy or platy to breed.

Do you want some guppies?? I've got too many nices ones and I'll take your cutey pie of a daughter as a trade...

You do know there is a no return policy. All sales and/or trades final.

I thought there was a law against slave labour. She would have her doing all the water changes.

Polishing shoes as well

She's little short to be doing water changes so the shoes it is...I'm still trying to get Michael to give me Jade too...

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up, I am taking requests for lots. If you want extra, let me know when you ask as I will be giving them out to those who register early!!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought there was a law against slave labour. She would have her doing all the water changes.

Polishing shoes as well

She's little short to be doing water changes so the shoes it is...I'm still trying to get Michael to give me Jade too...
How short is to short? 5 year old hasn't let me pump the gravel siphon in couple months. Thought the 3 gallon pails full would be too much for her but I went to dump one last week turned around and she had followed me to washroom with the pail full of freshwater I had waiting to refill the tank. Almost no spillage from her room to to the washroom either. I've spilt as much from stepping into hall and a cat or two whiz zing by.

In short slave labor worked for my dad it'll work for me :P