Cas Spring Auction March 8Th

No deal!

Anyway back to the thread topic I remember the auctioneer last year mentioning important things such as not overfilling bags with water so fish have enough oxygen, plants don't need to be in a bag full of water and double bagging certain species of fish was also recommended. Are there any other things we should keep in mind?

What are people planning on bringing, you can count on seeing lots of my plants there, tanks are on grow out mode right now so the portions should be healthy enough.

It's getting close and looks like it's going to be a large auction. If you need lots, please let me know by this weekend!! Hope to see everyone there.

Just a heads up that this is the day of the time change too. So start planning your lots now!!(and yes I am...)

So.....what's everyone bringing? I was thinking about donating a group of Aulonocara Baenashi, a young pair of glossolipis multisquamata, a trio of M. Parva and maybe my group of Odessa barbs. It all is dependant on on whether or not I feel like ripping apart 3 planted tanks to catch them. We shall see how saturday night unfolds. :-)

Rare livebearers, plants, fancy guppies, mollies and maybe some wild bettas. Just a heads up, we will have livestock from Saskatoon too.. and keep in mind, it's international womans day. Ladies, let's rock this auction!!

theres a day for international women? how do you get classified as international? Do you have to have multiple citizenships? Or maybe just lots of stamps on your passport, for those ladies who like to travel?

Just worship me and get used to it...

Here is what I saw. Kinda lelf righteous, but hey.

Deal of the day:

Glossolipis multisquamata pair for 10 bucks!

Fish if the day:

Eugene's Barilius bakeri juviniles

Duckweed...2 bucks.....lol. I skimmed off 3 pounds this week. Had I only known it was worth something I would have carted it down Calgary.

I left early though.

Thanks to all who made it happen. Your efforts are appreciated!