Celestial Pearl Danios (Galaxy Rasboras)

variatus

Does anyone know of a LFS that have this fish in stock in Edmonton? I have seen a post about a breeder with a website name tntaquatica based here in Edmonton, has anyone dealt with them? They carry the fish @ 4$ but nothing but out stock as per the website.

Thanks for the heads up guys, I was hoping to get both cherry red shrimps and CPD from TNT but never got a reply. Bigals has lots as well (went for a look today) but pricier than tntaquatica.

TNT aquatica (as far as I know) is or was run by Tuan and Torsten who opened Aquarium Central.

I don't know if TNT is still in business but no one I know who has tried to buy anything from them for the last few years has gotten any response so IMO, I would just forget about TNT and either buy from Aquarium Central or bring them in from out of town like a group of us did last year. I got 25 CPDs for about $3 each and I didn't lose any.

TNT aquatica (as far as I know) is or was run by Tuan and Torsten who opened Aquarium Central.

I don't know if TNT is still in business but no one I know who has tried to buy anything from them for the last few years has gotten any response so IMO, I would just forget about TNT and either buy from Aquarium Central or bring them in from out of town like a group of us did last year. I got 25 CPDs for about $3 each and I didn't lose any.

Mystery solved thanks, I will probably check Aquarium central soon. How do you know when group buys are going to be held, postings in sub-forums?

• 2 weeks later...

Mystery solved thanks, I will probably check Aquarium central soon. How do you know when group buys are going to be held, postings in sub-forums?

oh i brought a bunch up to edmonton last weekend for a couple of people.. if i knew you were looking i would have offered as well....

Me too please for the celestials.

P.S. Thanks for helping my friend out with his shrimp

np, I am here to help!

I never knew you had them in stock at that time (price?), let me know when your coming up to Edmonton. BTW, the shrimps and snails I got settled in pretty quick.

I wasn't sure if they would be ready in time for the trip and there wasn't too many in my initial batch so I didn't want to get too many people's hopes up but I have brought in a second batch of them and they should be ready to go in a few days. Not sure when my next trip will be though.

They are $3 each, $2.80 for 6+ or $2.50 for 20+ - decent size batch this time, most are around 1" or bigger

I also have some Chilli Rasboras for the same price but they are quite small currently

Edited by jumpsmasher

Pretty decent price you got there, give me a heads up when you're next trip (text or pm would be good). The Chilli rasboras are pretty good, I'll probably getting a couple of these in combo with the Galaxy.

Edited by variatus