I Don't Get This Logic...

Wingin' It

I went to a pet store today and asked for snails..."what arev you doing with them"...well my puffer will probably eat them. "Oh...ok..I'll be right back..."

Two or three minutes later the manager comes by and tells me...we don't sell animals to be eaten. I can't sell you these snails.

Ok...what are the Fatheads for? She says, oh...except for those. I say...what about those feeder goldfish...? She says...oh and those. So you DO sell animals to be eaten...what?!

While I get why some personal aquarist would care where their aquaria goes...why is it that this particular chain care's at all? And about a snail no less. Just wierd.

Edited by Wingin' It

People are so over hyped up about being politically correct...neurons are misfiring all across society.

Half the population would be either committed or in jail if we did now what was acceptable 20 years ago. (...and it's not that society is evolving and getting better! BAH)

So if I said I planned to place it in a pan full of salt and leave the salt pan on the pavement in plus 30 weather they'd be fine as long as myself or any animal in my house doesn't eat it?

Really though the correct answer would have been I'm going to put it in an aquarium and keep it until it dies of natural causes. And there is nothing as natural as a puffer or loach enjoying a snail.

...the correct answer would have been I'm going to put it in an aquarium and keep it until it dies of natural causes...

Say no more. No need to elaborate. It's none of their business anyway.

Political correctness is way overboard these days.

• 3 weeks later...