My New Crossback And Some Of His Tankmates

RDFISHGUY

I need to get some new shots now that I've moved some fish around. Those shots are from a couple of months ago, before I got the acarichthys and the discus.

I won't have time to do another photo shoot until mid December. By then everyone should be settled in and more photogenic. The discus still hang out in the corner a fair bit. I'd like to get a shot where everyone is swimming around. The discus also need to beef up a bit they are still pretty skinny and weak. They will eat out of my hands now and they are eating flake and color bits. I'm also going to try the cobalt discus food as the other flake I have seems to bring out the red colors. My discus have pretty poor color compared to some I've seen. I'm hoping a change of food, and the more settled in they get the better the color will be. They don't seem to be bothered by their tankmates, as much, since I got rid of the flagtail. The arowana doesn't bother them. He's still a little sketchy from the trip and hasn't eaten yet. I hope he'll eat soon, I've offered superworms, pellets, shrimp and crickets but he turns a blindeye so far.

Looking good! I like how you have butted the tanks up to each other like that. Nice stock too! :)

Where'd you get your 3d background from?

Thanks to all for the comments. The 3d background I ordered on-line from designs by nature. I installed them with pond spray foam and ran the airlines behind them. This way you don't see them in the tank. I sprayfoamed most of the rocks in place and the airstones too.

• 1 month later...