Cas Show, Speaker Weekend And Auction March 12 And 13

Just starting the publicity!! The Calgary Aquarium Society will be having it's show, speaker weekend and auction March 12 and 13th at Montgomery Community Hall. More details to be announced!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

An update!! We have over 200 lots spoken for so reserve yours quickly.. We are CAOAC (Canadian Association of Aquarium Clubs) sanctioned and will be apprenticing judges then too. Let me know if interested!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone find out if Ted's fishroom ships to Canada?

I've bought dry goods from Ted before, but never livestock.

If you need someone to clear them let me know if I can help. Simple process once you get started and it's easy to clear personal items.

Someone just ask him and basically his answer was that for shipments to Canada, he would have to pay around $500 in fees for the export process so the issue is on his end. Of course if the order was large it enough that probably won't be much of an issue.

Did not go to the auction today but went Saturday and found the presentations well done and of interest. I thought there would have been more people there on Saturday.

OK back on topic of the auction Sunday how did people do?I picked up a red tiger lotus at very good $ at the beginning when most weren't paying attention,and a trio of M.boesemani Lake Aytinjo.

Like to say thanks Calgary Aquarium Society always enjoy myself at these.

Did not go to the auction today but went Saturday and found the presentations well done and of interest. I thought there would have been more people there on Saturday.

OK back on topic of the auction Sunday how did people do?I picked up a red tiger lotus at very good $ at the beginning when most weren't paying attention,and a trio of M.boesemani Lake Aytinjo.

I got a red lotus, too! It's so pretty, but I'm scared I'll kill it too quickly. I'm also very excited about my new live food cultures: vinegar eels, Walter worms, and microworms. Now I just need to find something that eats them...

Third time at these auctions and I do enjoy them. I believe most people were affected by the time change. I know I was struggling to stay awake. Picked up plants, shrimp and MTS. Looking forward to the next one in April.