Login Problems

I seem to be having a load of login glitches lately, I'm not sure is it just me or what to do to solve the problem?

"

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php:1) in /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php:1) in /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php:1) in /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php:1) in /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
nopermission

"

Keeps popping up.

Yes, it should be fixed across all platforms and devices now.

One of our critical display pages was corrupted and had to be repaired. It started out with the software people pointing at the hosting people and vice versa. I am now working with both teams to determine if this was an outside influence or a glitch with the hosting.

I'm sorry this took so long to resolve.