Hey so when I originally looked this site up on google, the main link popped up with a blank page and my anti-virus went berserk. The sub-links under the main listing work fine just not the main link for some reason. I was using Firefox.

Yup... looks like we've got a problem. Thanks for lett ing me know, I'll get on this immediately.

Ticket submitted with the webhost to run a security scan, but I am seeing everything is perfectly normal for me right now, so I'm really not sure what's happened. Possibly the hack has an IP filter so it'll only do it once per PC or it was already dug out of the system by the host?

Is anyone else having an issue and if so, does it happen repeatedly or just once?

same here, I clicked on FunkSolid's link and it took a while to disentangle myself from that, but it happens on and off for me as well.

The Host has not replied to my Support Ticket at this time but I am following up with them to have this resolved quickly.

Should be fixed now.

PLEASE let me know if it continues. Thanks.

OK. I wiped the ENTIRE site and restarted from scratch... there's little things here and there I need to 'retweak' back but let's see what happens...

Sounds like a lot of work put in by Tanker.

Edited by Iceturf