My Snakeheads !

DevonC

Just a few more pleuro shots ,

57A12DE3-4535-477B-B1E4-65989D7038D2_zps

EE0DB944-946B-476E-A69B-6F4B9D89147E_zps

C10F13ED-7228-4D6A-96C4-E4E557CDF168_zps

A222AD3D-9BAD-4DC1-94CC-6BFB664690E9_zps

Belive it or not this is the same two fish a second later , liturally snapped 2 pics in a row and the green one turned blue as he spun around to face me that's how fast these guys change color!

BFA10A04-20E2-41F6-8646-C12ADA882132_zps

Edited by DevonC

Not sure about sources for channa in sask, if anyone comes across any please let me know!!

As for my sources I mentioned earlier in the thread they all came from different sources some local some shipped in from out west before bans started to cause problems but none of them sell channa any more.

Edited by DevonC

• 10 months later...

I still have my Bleheri. They are the most interesting fish I've ever owned. I wish I could get something more exotic. (I should have jumped at the blue ones a few years ago when I started keeping them)

Nice to see that the people that still keep them are taking good care of them.

Edit* 

When I inquired about the laws of keeping them after the ban I was told I could surrender them to a school or to another community member if I no longer wanted them but there was no mention by F&W about having them destroyed. The laws seemed to have taken on a similar policy to the one in place for Red Eared Sliders. You can have them but you can't flush, import, buy or sell them. 

Go figure. 

Edited by Aysha

• 4 years later...