Viewing Topics

I keep getting this Error at the top of the Page, Both on Mobile and Laptop Browsing

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php:1) in/home2/aacaf/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php:1) in/home2/aacaf/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php:1) in/home2/aacaf/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php:1) in/home2/aacaf/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/aacaf/public_html/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php:1) in/home2/aacaf/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Fixed.

We keep getting little 'bugs' creeping up and I've made every change I can to stop them but someone out there is having a LOT of fun seeing what kind of injection they can get away with on Invision software and unfortunately I can't do much except wait for them to attack and then run around looking under all the furniture to find the changed file...

I have reported the instance to Invision and hopefully they can patch up the hole.

• 2 weeks later...