Stingray Pups

TimHerzberg

Hey no I am open to travel, I am coming into both Calgary / Edmonton the 22nd / 23rd this month. How many do you have? Prices? Males / females? Sizes? Oh and if we can find a way to get pictures.

I haven't sexed the last batch which were born Tuesday April 5th. I just sold the other two females and one male that were ready to go. I'm not sure if these guys would be ready by the 22nd/23rd as I like to see them start to eat pellets before I sell them off. I usually sell them for $100 eachBabies-April5-2015.JPG

I usually like to make sure they are 6-8 weeks before getting rid of them. I only have the 4 at the moment as I sold the other 3 on Tuesday from the last batch. I have been cutting back on feed as in the last three years the litter have been anywhere from 8 to 13 pups from each female. By cutting back on the food I get smaller litters which is good for me as I'm so busy right now.

3 males and 1 female. With pups I always go with bare bottom as they don't move the sand around that much and you can get hot spots of ammonia. Adults move the sand around lots so not a big risk then.

They are all eating really well so if all goes well the could go then.