My 10Gal

wolfbird_94

Hey all,

So I've been thinking on my 10 gal and what to put in it. I want your opinion on it.

All right, I want to put in a pair of Dwarf Gourami. In there, I think that would be a great selection. But I sorta want to have more in there as well. No going off a website: http://www.theaquariumwiki.com/Stocking_a_10_Gallon_Tank

Stocking Ideas

1 Male Honey Gourami, 6 Dwarf Rasboras, 4 Venezuelan Pygmy CorysIf you fancy some of the community fish suggested above, here are some ideas of what and how many you can keep together. Remember that any tank must be cycled before the addition of any fish.

My thought was I could get the two Dwarf Gourami, and a couple pygmy corys for bottom feeders.

Whats your thoughts? any suggestions?

Up your school of pygmy corys to 10+ much happier in large schools. Not sure if a 10G is big enough for 2 dwarf gouramis as should really be a trio. How about 10 sparkling gouramis and 10 pygmy corys for your 10G ?

Up your school of pygmy corys to 10+ much happier in large schools. Not sure if a 10G is big enough for 2 dwarf gouramis as should really be a trio. How about 10 sparkling gouramis and 10 pygmy corys for your 10G ?

Sounds good. Know

Where to

Find any of them?