Any One Want To Join A Discus Grow Out Contest?

54a91144-670e-4b79-8377-d6eb69039353.jpg

First off I would like to congratulate Ryan for placing in the top three finishers in the 4th Grow Out Contest. I believe he is a member of this forum. Way to go!
Secondly I have a new contest starting up. The cost is $175 plus shipping and tax and you get 5 Leopard discus around 3" to grow until the end of the year and then submit photos of your best one for judging. Monthly updates must be provided during the contest and after the contest is done the discus are yours to keep. There are awards for the top 3 finishers and everyone who posts their monthly update receives a $50 credit for use at www.canadianaquafarm.com
We have a lot of fun with this contest each year, for more details including how to enter please check out this link:

These are the discus for this year's contest

5f51ecab-8654-4755-8254-4dbb5ab71bd9.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

That's a hell of a deal. 5 fish for 275 to Edmonton and a free 50 dollar credit at the end. Hell of a deal! I will be passing unfortunately, no room in my system.

Best of luck Rick