Auction November 6

geleen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just would like to say a big thank you for a great auction ACE - the runners, auctioneers, cashiers, and the people who brought a wide variety of items .

To seller of the large black and large gold angels: please, please the next time you pack fish put in more water as soon as I received these fish I realized the gold one was in major distress so quickly added more water and put in a bigger bag but unfortunately the gold did not survive for more than a few minutes - the black seems to be fine today but would beg you to please take more care and I thank you for doing so next time - also are there concerns about feeding fish food that has expired?? as the food purchased at the auction was expired in 2013/2014/2015 and am not sure if is safe or not and would like opinion of others - again thank you for the great time had by all

Just would like to say a big thank you for a great auction ACE - the runners, auctioneers, cashiers, and the people who brought a wide variety of items .

To seller of the large black and large gold angels: please, please the next time you pack fish put in more water as soon as I received these fish I realized the gold one was in major distress so quickly added more water and put in a bigger bag but unfortunately the gold did not survive for more than a few minutes - the black seems to be fine today but would beg you to please take more care and I thank you for doing so next time - also are there concerns about feeding fish food that has expired?? as the food purchased at the auction was expired in 2013/2014/2015 and am not sure if is safe or not and would like opinion of others - again thank you for the great time had by all

I wouldn't use food that expired 2-3 years ago... Seems kinda cheesy that it was brought to the auction in the first place instead of the trash can where it belongs.

If these were the decapsulated brine shrimp eggs and fry foods then I would contact ACE. I bet they would not have allowed expired food to be auctioned if they had noticed and maybe can contact the seller to address the issue.

That sucks about the angel. I saw it when he held the bag up for auction and the fish looked near death at that time :(

PM'd

Great auction Edmonton. I ussually attend and even brought a fish buddy. Said that the auction was very good too. Came home with lots of goodies. Hats off to the members and crew. P.S. Now how about a show next year? LOL James