Hello I'm New

robinszala

I am not new to fish keeping but very new to forums in general so I hope I'm doing this correct. I am close to Edmonton and i am looking for female and male live baring Endlers for creating a colony. It has been hard finding any females. The best I can find is to be put on a wish list for females that only come in once a year at Big Al's.  I am also looking for starter cultures of vinegar els or micro worms. I am looking forward to connecting with other fish people and it was a nice surprise to come across this forum. Local YAAAAA!

And there are people in the club with microworms too. Me for instance. I'm in the process of restarting my culture but can make some extra for you. For fish in the Edmonton area you can also post on the Edmonton fish group facebook page. There are some members who import fish or may have a colony from which to sell you fish.

Thanks to the both of you. I have already filled out the Aquarium Club of Edmonton form and will be at the next meeting. Also (biodives) It would be great if you could make a little extra Micro worms for me. Just let me know how much you would like for them and I will bring cash. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Robinszala,

I just found out that Curtis Jerrom in Calgary has female endlers and unless they get sold today some of them will come to the ACE auction on Sunday. If you are still looking for females this may be your chance to get some. If you come to the auction I can also try to whip up a microworm starter culture that I promised you earlier. They need to be refreshed anyways.

Bart

Perfect, I will be there. Thanks for the heads up! Are you the guy who gave that great presentation on your scuba trip to the red sea at the meeting before last?

Yes that's me. So you should be able to recognize me. I just made a fresh microworm culture that I'll bring for you.