Red-Tailed Shark w/h others?

KimW

So I just got a 15 gallon tank (rescued tank) with two (what appears to be) Chinese algae eaters and a red tailed shark in it. much too small a tank for all of them to stay in. 
Wondering what the consensus is on putting the red tailed shark and one of the algae eaters in my 120g planted community tank? 
this is what's in there
1 skunk loach
14 neons
2 rummynose
2 harlequin rasboras
3 various cories 
1 pictus catfish
3 giant danios ( moveable )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 26/08/2017 at 4:54 PM, KimW said:

So I just got a 15 gallon tank (rescued tank) with two (what appears to be) Chinese algae eaters and a red tailed shark in it. much too small a tank for all of them to stay in. 
Wondering what the consensus is on putting the red tailed shark and one of the algae eaters in my 120g planted community tank? 
this is what's in there
1 skunk loach
14 neons
2 rummynose
2 harlequin rasboras
3 various cories 
1 pictus catfish
3 giant danios ( moveable )

I'd recommend alot more than two Rummynose Tetras, they do best in very large schools imo and in my experience.. For example I have a school of 55 Rummynose Tetras in an 80 gallon tank with six Angelfish, a managerie of assorted Coryadors and Plecos.. The larger the school the more awesome the viewing.. Just my opinion tho..