JayWho

I recently acquired a baby razorback musk turtle, which I have setup in a 10 gallon aquarium.
I'm not looking to house it with any fish yet, but when it's time to upsize it, it's moving into my 55 gallon aquarium, which will become a turtle tank. This tank currently houses a smorgasbord of fish. Clown loaches, giant danios, lelupi cichlids, synodontis catfish, bristlenose plecostomus... I'm strongly thinking of getting a long, short tank (like a 25g long) for the cichlids and synodontis cats, and moving them to their own setup, but how do you figure the rest will fare with a mostly aquatic turtle? 3 loaches, 3 danios, 3 plecos (all full grown but the loaches - 2 are 6", one is 4". The plecos are small though; maybe 2.5-3") in what will likely be approximately 30 gallons of water, filtered by a canister filter.
This is my first turtle. I know it may eat the fish once it's big enough, but what is your experience? I've seen videos of lots of turtles homed with all variety of fish. I'm thinking I'll just give it a try and see what happens. I might just rehome them all though. The turtle is the size of a loonie currently, so there's plenty of time still.
I would like to know your experiences with turtles and fish though (or any turtle experience for that matter). What worked; what didn't. Things you would recommend, and things to stay away from. It's a pretty interesting reptile, and spends nearly all it's time in the water. Pretty easy transition from fish. I'm looking forward to it getting used to it's setup and not swimming away and hiding anytime I get too close!

Edited by JayWho