What s/a or c/a cichlids do you keep?

Nandopsis

Thank you for the advice :-) I've been researching GBRS and bolivians and literally see-sawing on which way to go from each new post I read. Just trying to find input from locals who have had positive experiences with keeping these beautiful fish.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

200 gallons : 1 oscar, 1 JD, 1 electric blue JD, blood spot servrum, banded servrum, 2 convicts, bala shark, arrowana, 2 huge plecs, 2 vieja fish, 2 salvini, some random fish geo something. Oscar is the "boss" amazing how well they all get along together when raised from tiny together. :) also have a 60 gallon tank with a big male midas and convicts.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ive just purchased 5 F1 True Parrot (Hoplarchus Psittacus) and three wild caught Crenicicla Elegans. Dream tank almost complete. Stocked with those plus a wild caught male Veija and a very well behaved Jaguar female.

Fish is life fish is love ;D

geophagus proximus,I just think they are very interesting to watch as they never stop sifting through the sand.Never really see agression and develope into beautiful long thread fins with nice coloring.This is pretty well all geophagus but I would love some thoricthys elliot!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...