4 x grammodes

5 x A nourisatti

4 x P gibbiceps

6 x G labiatus

4 x A altifrons

1 x P splendida 9"

1 x V regani 10"

1 x Jag 9"

I know you posted this a couple of years ago but I was searching for labiatus rio olimar and found this post.I am just wondering if you still have the 6X G labiatus?? Have you had any luck breeding them and how are they to keep?? I am interested in getting some from Spencer in his next group order. Thanks,Brian

Updated list:

2 x umbees 2"

7 x T iregularis 2"

4 x grammodes

5 x A nourisatti

4 x P gibbiceps

6 x G labiatus

4 x A altifrons

1 x P splendida 9"

1 x V regani 10"

1 x Jag 9"

I know you posted this a couple of years ago but I was searching for labiatus rio olimar and found this post.I am just wondering if you still have the 6X G labiatus?? Have you had any luck breeding them and how are they to keep?? I am interested in getting some from Spencer in his next group order. Thanks,Brian

You're SOL of that my friend Chris has very few of the fish listed above anymore."Rio Olimar" are quite hard to find as well.

Updated list:

2 x umbees 2"

7 x T iregularis 2"

4 x grammodes

5 x A nourisatti

4 x P gibbiceps

6 x G labiatus

4 x A altifrons

1 x P splendida 9"

1 x V regani 10"

1 x Jag 9"

You're SOL of that my friend Chris has very few of the fish listed above anymore."Rio Olimar" are quite hard to find as well.

Spencer has 5 that I will be getting on fridays group order. I was just looking for info on raising them. Thanks

Spencer has 5 that I will be getting on fridays group order. I was just looking for info on raising them. Thanks

They are a typical Labiatus, high protein diet, lots of frozen foods, lots of high % wc's.

I hope we are talking about the same Labiatus, Amphilophus im hoping?

You're SOL of that my friend Chris has very few of the fish listed above are quite hard to find as well.

They are a typical Labiatus, high protein diet, lots of frozen foods, lots of high % wc's.

I hope we are talking about the same Labiatus, Amphilophus im hoping?

They are the same fish as the ones on Spencers banner on this website... He told me they were labiatus "Rio Olimar" I am new to these fish so I dont know if they are Amphilophus or not. Thanks for the info.

• 3 months later...

Wow alot has changed in my list lol. I now have 8 Symphysodon aequifasciatus, 3 Pterophyllum, 5 Mikrogeophagus altispinosus, 1 Aequidens pulcher, 2 Cichlasoma octofasciatum, 2 Archocentrus nigrofasciatus, 1 Thorichthys meeki, 2 Cichlasoma salvini, 1 crenicichla sp. xingu I, 1 crinicichla belly crawler, 4 Hypsophrys nicaraguensis, 1 Parachromis managuensis, 1 Astronotus ocellatus.

• 2 weeks later...