Your Tanks

Milan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65 Gal

CO2 injected through reactor, solenoid set to a ph controler, quad t5ho lighting, fluorite substrate, wingin it fert regime. Started Nov 2013.

Well planted and most likely overstocked 2 breeding pair of angels fs soon! :rofl:

Plants-bacopa, uruguay sword, amazon sword, hygrophila angustifolia, bacopa, stargrass, lemna minuta and minor, frogbit, glosso, cardamine lyrata, staurogyne repens, mircanthemem umbrosum, anubias nana, ammoricia aquatica, nymphaea green, ludwigia repens, cryptocoryne lutea and another spp., java moss, remnants of marsilea quadrifolia

Fish- 5 Angels, 20 het rasboras, 10 cherry barb, 1 bristlenose pleco, 2 sterbai and 3 juli cory cats, 3 flying fox, remnants of failed glowlight(2) and cardinal tetra(3) schools, 4 ottos,

r1bwjb.jpg

Edited by Frogfish

• 3 weeks later...

Two of my tanks in their "baby steps" phases. A 29 gallon with various plants, natural pebbles, slate and petrified wood. And a 20 gallon tank with newly planted Pogostermon helferi and Cryptocoryne undalata. Still very new to aquatic plants but I swear I get a book and try something new every week.

post-6490-0-61771200-1398027242_thumb.jpg

post-6490-0-31391000-1400163270_thumb.jpg

Edited by GalenGrey

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There are some very nice tanks here. I agree with corrosionjerry in the above suggestions. All that matters is that you like it though!

Here is my 90g low tech, dirted tank. The crinum natans and calamistratam look like they're about to flower too! (not seen in this picture)

Bhtbs4C.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Red Tiger Lotus - I live in Calgary, and looking for a place to buy good quality plants for my freshwater fish tank. I am interested in Red Tiger Lotus. Can someone suggest where I might be able to find this plant.

If you have aquarium plants for sale, I would be interested in hearing form you.

Adam

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So this is my tank.....Definitely needs a trim! 120g Freshwater Dirt

Could use some help ID'ing the plant in the foreground left and right :)

Thing grows like crazy!

20160404_104717.jpg

Edited by KimW